Instructional Videos

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 08:11:24 -0600

> Does anyone know where I can order videos that explain how to do repairs and
> such?  I am a rookie tuner and can use all the help I can get!  I will be
> joining the PTG next month as an associate, but if you guys have any info
> please share

Yamaha has an excelllent step by step "numbered order" regulation handbook.  You
get one of these when you attend the Yamaha "Little Red School house" program.
I've seen them however distributed elsewhere such as in convention classes.  I'm
sure if you asked Yamaha they would send you one.  Also- Doug Neal (former head of
the Wesern Iowa Tech school), has made a nice step by step guide.  This is
acompanied by a video tape.  I only recall this being for upright pianos but he
may have made one for grands as well.  His number is (407) 253-8872.   Tell him I
sent you and I said hello.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV