MAGLITE Fiberoptic pinblock inspection

BSimon999@AOL.COM BSimon999@AOL.COM
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 19:55:30 EST

Thanks for the tip John.

 I didn't know about the bulbs. I want lots of light, and if they eat
batteries, so be it.

Bill Simon
Phoenix

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

John R. Fortiner writes:

<< ** And if you want even MORE light - go to Radio Shack and purchase their
Krypton bulb that fits the minimag lights.  It is a little battery
hungry, but it sure puts out the light - a lot better than the bulbs that
come with the minimag light.  Price - seems to me about 2.99 for one -
but it basically supercharged the light output.>>