S&S Parts

Karintunes@AOL.COM Karintunes@AOL.COM
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 22:02:37 EST

Please accept my apology, I stand corrected.

My own experience with the parts department consists of several orders where
I left messages and sent a fax to please be contacted by phone as I have no
fax machine.  I used the customer's fax and those of friends, but driving
half an hour each way to do one transaction gets time consuming.  The local
office supply shop charges a fortune to send faxes, and it kind of takes the
joy out of being a small town, laid back (the business part) tuner/tech.

I grew up in NYC, and left to get away from that stuff!  I guess my
frustration got the better of me.  Sorry.

Karin Schmitt
Florida Keys