S&S Parts

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 10:32:05 EST

In a message dated 11/19/1999 9:41:19 AM, Ron wrote:

<<"As always, it's "who you know". Like it or not.">>

Unfortunately there is much more than a grain of truth in this :-)

Subject change:
<<"<<The only way I've found that this works is to receive faxes by pre
arrangement with a voice call. And if you already have the person on the
phone...>>">>

 Well Sir there is the on and off button/key on the fax utility. And...
horrors.... if you are serious about your business there is always the option
of a second line dedicated to the computer/fax thingee as well as being an
"if you need me call this number and I will answer line".  Before I got my
second line I used answering machine/telphone/fax thingees all together and
never had the 'fax screechees'.
I suppose it all depends on the settings/capabilities of the fax thingee used.

 Ron isn't there a free program floating around where you can receive faxes
via e.mail through  something called "e.faxes" ??  Anyone??

 Of course perhaps by the time Karin,or anyone else, got all this figured out
time would be saved driving to the closest faxxerplace :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)