faxing...was S&S Parts

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 18:29:52 +0200

Hi Jim, yes especially for you folks in the USA you can get a free fax line
at http://www.efax.com so people can send you faxes and you receive them as
an email. It is Free as in no money involved type of free. They do have a
paid service if you want to send faxes, but then so do
http://www.faxaway.com
And one other, http://www.onebox.com is another free fax to email service

Brian Lawson
IC PTG, MPT
Johannesburg, South Africa

my efax number is  978 926 5675 is anyone wants to fax me