S&S Parts

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 11:35:59 -0500

Ron,
Fax them an order with your letterhead at the top. That's what I do
and have been doing for way too many years now. If you do not
have an account set up already you may need to request a credit
app., standard business practice.

Back when one_could_reach the parts dept by phone Glorie has
always been courteous and helpful. On phone message orders or
questions the call was always returned, maybe a few days later;
but always pleasant.

Now it's easier to just fax the order, a confirmation is sent in the mail
and the parts arrive in a timely marker. Last order sent, I received the
new price list with it.

I would like to meet Glorie someday because she has been so friendly.

S&S should give her a raise. :-)   continually :-)

Glorie's fan,

Jon Page

Jon Page,  Harwich Port,  Cape Cod,  Mass.  mailto:jpage@capecod.net