S&S Parts

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:04:31 -0600

>I receive faxes on a 'need to get it' basis, so I know when the phone rings,
>it is a fax. Then, with WinFaxPro opened - I click on "manuel receive".
>
>Works every time.
>
>That's the fax,
>
>Jon Page,  Harwich Port,  Cape Cod,  Mass.  mailto:jpage@capecod.net

Hi Jon,
Yea, that's what I do. The "need to get it" part is determined by an actual
voice conversation with the sender just prior to it's being sent. My wife
gets a couple of faxes of marked up ad copy (graphic artist) a month, and I
might get one a year. It just ain't worth the hassle to try and streamline
the process.

Just the fax, man.

Ron N