Thinking of going to Africa again

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 19:45:31 EST

List,

Some of you have contacted me personally about my trip abroad to help in
Namibia.  I want to take my two older boys with me this year.  One of the
things I do is help at a kids music camp in Namibia.  We stay in mud brick
buildings with a corrugated tin roof.  Sounds great when it rains.  I am
looking forward to checking on the pianos I repaired for them last year.  I
wish to see if the CA is still the miracle cure.  Almost all the pianos I
worked on have some CA glue somewhere... lol.  I would like to buy another
piano for a family there in Namibia in need.  If any one on the list feels
they would like to help then email me privately.  Thanks all.

Ed Tomlinson