baldwin console

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 09:23:09 -0500

Les,

One of your options is to do nothing at all.  It's not a good one, I know,
but I have clients who choose this option because they are on a tight budget,
or it doesn't bother them as much as it bothers me, or they just don't want
to part with the money because the piano isn't that important to them.

Clyde Hollinger