Thank you Jim Bruant for the attentiveness on a quiet Sunday

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 15:55:34 +0000

Look, this is your typical Jim Bryant remark, and besides... up till now, he
is the only one who understood the incredible and, indeed, magic tuning
powers > I < posess.
Indeed, "we" used a duo bench while tuning and happily banging away (a
piano, mind you).
The only thing Jim Bryant could not (yet) comprehend, is the fact that "many
times" I recalled tuning >all the yamahas for >all the recording studios
>and all at the same time<! WO-WO-OW!
Your turn Jim...

special greetings to wonderful Florida from,

Antares