ÿþ<

Rodney Pritchett rodneycp@bellsouth.net
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 17:30:10 -0500

If I can recall from deep in the recesses, I think I remember getting
this same series of characters when I would try to cut & paste from one
program to another which were of different formats, and things got
jumbled to that during the "translation."

So it may be incompatable formats?  That or a subliminal message that
it's time to renew your ad with the phone company? ;-)

Rodney Pritchett
Marietta, GA