New Customer Fee (was Pitchraising)

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 23:53:49 EST

In a message dated 11/21/1999 11:34:23 PM, markbolsius@optusnet.com.au writes:

<< I don't punish my new customers, I reward my good regulars! >>

Well Mark that certainly puts a different slant on it !
Good show mate :-)

---------different post-----
 While I can heartily agree with Ed's suggestion that if you have more work
than you can comfortably handle you aren't charging enough I can't agree with
"automatic" new customer price differential.  There are too many permutations
of this situation to state a hard and fast rule for universal application and
I just tell my customers what a fee for a regular tuning is and if there is
'anything' above that it will be extra and we can discuss it then.  Each of
us has to do what we feel suits our own personal style/goals the best.
Jim Bryant (FL)