Schubert who ? ?

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 10:11:02 -0600

Hi Kris,
            The correct name of this unit is a stencil brand piano. If it's
an old upright or 60's style consol it could have been made by the Canadian
company Mason & Risch.
As for quality, The Mason & Risch Centry II model, is a tough competitor to
the Bettsie Ross spinet,
the Schubert is the entry model below.
If it's Canadian the ser #'s will fit with Mason and Risch in the Pierce
Atlas.
Just some PSO trivia.
Roger

At 09:39 PM 20/11/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello, all,
>A friend has asked me what I know about the "Schubert" upright piano.
>I've never heard of it, have you?  What can you tell me about it?
>Thanks,
>
>Kris Anderson  RPT

Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.