Corea Concert anywhere

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 17:17:57 -0800

List,

Bill's post to me spurred me to call my old friend Brian
Alexander in LA.  He has been Chick Corea's piano technician
for at least 15 years.  He had a good laugh over the idea that
Chick tunes his own piano.  I asked him if Chick might at
least touch up unisons and he said "Yeah, right."  It seems
that Brian gets mistaken for Chick Corea quite often, they do
look a lot alike.

David Ilvedson, RPT