Schubert who ? ?

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner@hotmail.com
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 21:28:33 PST

Kris,
   The new Schuberts from China are disasters.  They look beautiful, but the
insides are impossible.  The materials are such poor quality that they are
virtually unregulatable.  Wires bend like wet noodles, you have to have the
dip set _way_ too deep for the actions to even function, etc., etc.
   Look in the piano archives for more on these new Schuberts.
   Diane