Speaking of Baldwin action noise...reply

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 23:29:43 -0600

Hi Bob,
           Contact Kent Webb, he tends to be generous re warranty time
(10yrs) on this problem, It may only be partial payment, but it's better
than nothing.
Roger

At 11:02 PM 22/11/99 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 11/22/99 5:21:51 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>cedel@supernet.com writes:
>
><<  1470443 or higher, Baldwin
> will reimburse you for doing the necessary repairs, assuming it's a problem
>with
> the manufacturing.  As to the maid, the Mercedes, and wanting not to spend
>the
> money for needed piano repairs, it's a simple matter of priorities as we
all
>know.
>
> Regards, >>
>
>Hi Clyde:
>
>I just checked my records and find the serial number is 1210999- so it's a
>little older than I originally thought.
>
>Bob

Roger Jolly
Saskatoon, Canada.