Corea Concert anywhere

Tue, 23 Nov 1999 05:23:32 -0600

At 04:04 11/23/1999 -0600, you wrote:
>At 22:20 11/22/99 -0600, you wrote:
>>David,

>>Thanks for this info.  What do you think started this feud?
>>Brian Henselman, RPT

>Me.
>Conrad Hoffsommer     mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

Quelle arrogance!  I didn't actually start it, but I was very near the
center of a long and bitter firestorm. Indeed, there had been brushfires
before the period which started my "flamesuit" business.  To his credit,
the other person who fed fuel has been quite civil on the list with well
thought out and informative postings.

Further information can be gotten from a several on this list, but I would
strongly advise that any discussion to whit be taken offlist.  To that end,
I will say no more publically at this time.

We in the states are getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving.  Let us _all_
count our blessings.

Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT, MPT - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

 Anything too stupid to be said...  is sung.
...or put out on the internet.