Speaking of Baldwin action noise...reply

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 07:46:22 -0500

Bob,

According to the Baldwin Service Manual the piano in question is 20 years old.
If Baldwin will help pay for these repairs they are very generous indeed.  I also
think that this problem is not common to Baldwins, which leads me to believe it
is not a fault of the manufacturing but something else, maybe too much humidity
at one point, or someone lubricated the coils with something that attracted
moisture, or mouse pee.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA