Nasty letters

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 21:52:50 +0100

Here here !!... Its just about Thanksgiving, we'sa all gonna be eating some good
food, drinking some good whatever it is we be drinking, perhaps watching a game
of football, soccer, or the like. Christmas is just around the corner, and where
I come from it always takes two to make a fight. So whoever ends up being the
bigest in this spat, is the one who manages to drop it, to rise above it.
Jiminees guys, aint life short enough as it is without using so much precious
time on such irritable baloney ?? (not meaning to demean anyones opinions on
anything in particular mind you). grin

I will be treating some good freinds to a never before had real down home
American Turkey dinner here in Bergen. Looking very much forward to it actually.
Got ahold of a nice fat 18 pounder. They dont get much bigger around here dont
you know.

In anycase heres looking at one an all, with a little prayer for understanding,
peace and harmony in my thoughts for all of you.

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway