Dang answer

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 18:24:44 +0100

Grin... Gobsmakcked... thats a nice word.. will have to remember that one.
Curious to know how you didnt notice this while checking the new bushings. I
always check to see for different key motions when I install new bushings, to
make sure the bushings are ok, and the balance pin hole is not too tight or too
loose etc. Perhaps the half round felt needed the extra weight of the whippens
and hammers to cause the problem ??

In anycase I will keep this one in mind. Nice Puzzle.. This is kinda fun...
anyone else ??

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway