Giving Thanks

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 10:15:48 -0500

Dear Zoran and family,

Thank you for your note and words.  I have always admired you, for
being able to get onto the web and to be able to work as a piano
technician and tuner in your country.  I have always suspected that
doing so is not easy for lack of materials, tools, easy transportation
and access to easy knowledge that we have here.  I think the people
who read your request for serial numbers and responded unpleasantly
did not stop to think of _your_ situation.  That is why I asked Ralph
to respond to your request.  The MPT list is far less hide bound and
far more flexible.  Not much technical going on but a lot of fun.  You
can join this list if you send a request to Ralph Martin
<rmmartinjr@mindspring.com>.  He is the moderator of the list.

I wish you and your family good health and safety.

		Newton

P.S.	You might like to check your computer clock time and especially
the date.  I have my email list to sort by date and sometimes your
messages are at the top of the list, not at the bottom.  Just a
suggestion.