Twist and Shout (not really technical)

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 11:16:25 -0500

Hi ListMates --

Listen to the technician shout as the piano twists!!

The other day I had the experience of attempting to tune a console made by
Grand.  It was a miserable experience at best.  This was among the hardest
pianos to stabilize thanks to its uncanny ability to squirm no matter how
minute the tweaking of the tuning pins might be.  It didn't help any that
there were numerous other technical difficulties present.

I've suggested to the customer that a replacement be found before the next
round of Holidays, especially since this piano had no sentimental value
attached.

Z! Reinhardt RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net