Kimbal/Piano disk

DChadPiano@AOL.COM DChadPiano@AOL.COM
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 23:57:14 EST

In a message dated 11/28/99 5:27:01 AM Pacific Standard Time,
richardb@c2i.net writes:

<<  this is a classic Piano Disk problem, and 98% of the time it is the
 solenoid assembly that needs to be addressed.

You will also find that replacing the old solenoid rubber tips with newer
ones will make a noticeable difference. I have a client that uses her piano
for lessons and over the years I believe the tips have become hardened and
really created a rude knocking sound that traveled through the length of the
key stick. The new tips I received were a different profile so a rail height
adjustment was needed. It made an enormous improvement.......Good luck!

David Chadwick
Las Vegas