Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

Robert A. Anderson fndango@azstarnet.com
Mon, 04 Oct 1999 15:40:25 -0700

Could not send message to USER: jennfee
Reason for Mail Failure below:

Message not Delivered.  Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.

Paul wrote:

"Newton wrote:

> "The strips are their to prevent the bering from twisting."

"Since the profile of the cylindrical bearing is rectangular to the
strips, shouldn't one strip be enough to prevent movement?"

Paul, the back strip only contacts the sharps. The front one contacts
the naturals. As I wrote in my first post on the subject, the D's, G's
and A's are the ones that are at risk of twisting, since they stand
alone. The E's and F's pretty much lock each other in place. Ditto for
the B's and C's.

Newton may prefer to sob and sweat, but I must say that my equanimity
improved tremendously after I got that front strip out of the way. It
saved a lot of time. And if it later proves to have been a bad idea,
it's no big deal. I'll just reinstall the strip.

Bob Anderson
Tucson, AZ