Stranger than fiction?

Roy Ulrich ulrich@rangenet.com
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 17:55:26 -0500

Sorry for the of topic, but let me run this by you people - I have a =
customer that wants to experiment with piano wire in his weed eater ILO =
plastic. He apparently has a machine that uses 24" x 3/8" (or so) =
plastic strands that wrap somehow around an armature adn thinks that =
piano wire would be more effective. Dare I give him a piece to =
experiment with? I'm having trouble with product liability in that =
because I know what his intended purpose is I am not without =
responsibility in selling the product for a purpose for which it is not =
intended. What if somebody gets hurt if the wire gets loose? Ideas?

Roy Ulrich