Bridal Straps Married (more history)

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 12:38:19 -0400

Good thing my speculation was just that, huh? One never knows when there
might be an historian lurking about! If it weren't for that, I could really
lay some trash on these folks!

Speaking of which, I wonder if Wornum is the missing Fandrich brother...
you know, Darrell and his brother Darrell, and his other brother Wornum? 8-}

Easy Del, just kidding, since y'all are always having other folks mix up
your names!
-jh-

At 02:43 AM 10/4/99 -0200, Clark wrote:
>Almost! Actually, the rise of the upright came almost immediately following
>Wornum's finalized upright action, which included the tape. In fact, so many
>French manufacturers started making upright clones with Herrburger-Schwandner
>(then of Paris) actions that his upright action became known as the French
>action.
[snip]