Improved SAT II for sale

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 11:14:19 -0300

Hi Michel,
>From reading the directions on rechargeable batteries, I notice that it says
never to mix the batteries in use or recharging. So I would recommend that you
disconnect the older battery from the SAT, otherwise it will be detrimental to
the life of the new one.
I have changed the battery pack in my spare SAT, with one from Radio Shack and
it is still working fine.
I would also think, that you would be putting an extra load on the charging
circuit.
So in my opinion it is a bad idea, to parallel the batteries.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada