digital sheet music (P.S.)

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 15:55:26 EDT

In a message dated 10/10/1999 2:43:30 PM, Susan wrote:

<<http://aguirre.dsi.unifi.it/~moods/wwwpag.html>>

Susan what a great site!!  If I remember the course of discussion last year
there was general agreement that this type lectern/music desk would happen
eventually but that it would be several years...boy were we wrong! :-)

Hmmm makes one wonder though as to terminology....... instead of a section,
or player, play flat or sharp, or off tempo..........will they still be
playing poorly or will it be ascribed to "failure to interface with the
system'??? :-)
Jim Bryant (FL)