Improved SAT II for sale ...John

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 17:01:50 -0300

Hi Brian,
You are so right, the written word is not expressive.
On rereading, I see that you knew what I meant, as you said new cells. I just
didn't want anyone mixing cells or packs that were mismatched, for capacity.
I have only had my SAT apart, and it has a three pack of AA NiCads. Under normal
circumstances they last about a week.
I haven't had my SATlll apart, so I don't know what they are.  They last roughly
twice as long, and I think they are NMH. I know the charger is larger, 9V@900mA.

Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.