sheldon smith replacement?

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:08:38 -0400

Hi David,
      I apologize again for offending you and/or your chapter members.  The fact is,
there are different styles and types of technicians out there.  Like certified airlines,
(which are typically either major, regional,  commuter, or low budget types),  RPTs can
be rebuilders, field techs, concert tech types, aural, visual, or 35 minute types.  All
fulfill a nitch and ALL CAN BE VERY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO!  However a particular city may
be lacking in a particular type of service which indicates that a new competitor could
move in to fulfill or increase the supply for that demand.  Mr Creasy apparently is
seeking a certain type of tuner which he has been unable to find.
    Sadly, sometimes a particular tuner is chosen for ridiculous reasons.  One of my
customers complained  about the previous tech, "He had no personality at all!".   I'm
not sure what guild class could help this poor fellow.  A certain kid, (and probably
some adults), must ride the jet with the red tail even though the tail can't be seen
from the inside and all the rest of the carriers fly the same type of planes.  Such is
marketing!   So,  according to Mr Creasy, there may be room for a Sheldon Smith type in
San Francisco.

Respectfully,
-Mike Jorgensen