Sorry guys..

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:27:39 -0500

Hi Richard:

Sounds characteristic of a virus that I read about recently.  Don't remember
the particulars of how it does its thing, but it will email the virus file
to everyone in your address book before trashing your hard drive.  Hope you
have backups.

John Formsma

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Richard Brekne
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 1999 4:39 PM
To: PTG
Subject: Sorry guys..

List

some of you probably have recieved a so-called "important message" from
my e-mail address. I am not really sure how this got sent out from my
address.. I just got it in myself and as I usually do with "important
messages" I simply deleted it. I checked it on my trash after getting a
couple eposts from someone who also recieved it from my mail address..
Somehow this got bounced off my address links and this makes me a bit
nervous. How is this possible ??

sorry in any case..

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.