Kimball Player Pump Organ for sale, bo. Info needed

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 21:21:41 -0500

Oh Yes!  The Reed Organ society.  I had heard and forgotten.  But thanks for posting
this. I probably could have done a search in the archives, and I still can, but yet
I think it is good to get fresh input from time to time (like every six months) on
ioi (items of interest)even if it may seem like old hat to old list members.
	Also another plug for this list, I do appreciate announcements of instruments up
for sale, (or donation esp) that appear FIRST in this list. So that is why I
announced this player pump organ, not a piano, but yet within the interest area of
player piano technicians first to this list.  If there is a technician who collects
such things I am glad he/she gets first opt.  ---ric