Old Chickering Concert Grand

Roger C Hayden rchayden1@juno.com
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 13:11:26 -0400

Clark,

Scaling.  HMMMmm.  It may by that I have to rethink the principles behind
scaling.  I thought that there were 'ideals' for inharmonicity that were
aimed for in scale design.  The scaling program I bought seems to assume
such.

What more do I need to learn?  A little enlightenment from the clan,
please. . .

On Thu, 14 Oct 1999 21:45:12 -0200 Clark <caccola@net1plus.com> writes:
> Roger,
>
> Too bad on the strings. Chickering scales and bass strings were a
> lot
> different than anything I've heard recently, with low inharmonicity
> which
> combine nicely with the qualities of straight stringing.
> regards,
>
> Clark

Roger C. Hayden,  RPT
Clarks Summit, PA