anti-virus tip

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 11:03:18 -0600

Hi Carmen,

Most people would be better served by NetZero or Freewwweb. In the first
case only use of their progam is required it is totally free, in the second
case you purchase their software and there after access is free. Netzero
has over 1500 local access numbers in the U.S.A. Freewwwweb has many
numbers as well and is available in Canaada

At 04:26 PM 10/16/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>  This is for everyone's information only and not an advertisement.  I
>finally broke down and joined the internet via a system called WebTV.
>
>  WebTV costs about $230 and allows me email and internet access for
>$24.95 month AND it is _immune_ to viruses.  Pass the word.
>
>Carman Gentile RPT
>Redwood Chapter

Regards,

drose@dlcwest.com