Plastic elbow dilemma SOLVED! oops!

ANRPiano@AOL.COM ANRPiano@AOL.COM
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:26:34 EDT

Maybe I should clarify my statement as well.

I was thinking about a recent visit I had with a new customer who had one of
those "I only do Steinway" tuners.  I know this gentleman, he does fantastic
work but has a personality like 40 grit sandpaper.  He couldn't be bothered
by such a humble piano and left in a huff.  (According to the customer of
course.)  True or not he did make a very bad impression for our trade and the
guild and offended someone who was willing to spend several hundred dollars
putting their piano into better shape.  I did enjoy taking something of a
sow's ear and making something of a silk purse.

I did not intend to impugn anyone's character or ethics, just a little
irritated with the behavior of another tech.

Andrew Remillard