Plastic elbow dilemma SOLVED!

rchayden1@juno.com rchayden1@juno.com
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 08:23:36 -0700

Plastic Elbows?  And not enough cash?

Sell them a few extra elbows, teach them how to repair them, tune it and
of course charge accordingly.  At least you're leaving them a recourse.

I've taught many to do this, departed with very grateful clients, and
left no monkey on my back.  Return visits proved that they seldom
regulated them correctly, but at least they had 'function' and the kids
could keep practicing.

Return visits also proved that not many more broke.

And, how about the set of original elbows, half of which are still strong
and will not come off without endangering the wooden whippen walls.

Roger Hayden, RPT