Source for soundboard spruce

Chris Gregg cgregg@cadvision.com
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 08:34:45 -0600

There is also a company in Canada, Western Aircraft Supply 403 250 1955.
Send them a pattern and you can have the quarter sawn Sitka Spruce pieces
dressed and matched to meet your requirements.   Not that cheap, but the
best quality that you could wish for.

Chris Gregg

 http://www.cadvision.com/cgregg