VJLUBE

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 11:06:48 -0600

Sounds great.  Could someone post all of the best uses for this stuff? =20

Glenn.
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Delwin D Fandrich <pianobuilders@olynet.com>
    To: pianotech@ptg.org <pianotech@ptg.org>
    Date: Saturday, October 23, 1999 1:11 AM
    Subject: Re: VJLUBE
   =20
    It works even better if you use half talc and half Teflon powder =
instead of just plain talc.
    =20
    "One jar" is a bit vague.  How big is that jar?  I generally use =
about 2/3 Vaseline and about 1/3 lanolin -- the proportions are not =
critical -- and as much talc/Teflon as I need to come up with the =
consistency that I want.
    =20
    -- ddf
        ----- Original Message -----=20