Damper Flanges?

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 14:19:46 -0300

Good point Joe.
I am still wondering about the feasability of repositioning the pin
hole, by drilling and bushing.
I would have to move the flange pin back by .06". It would be in new
wood, and I was thinking on filling the old hole in with epoxy, for
strength, since it would be very close to the old hole for the pin.
I hate to bother the groove and screw hole, since the are identical to
the old one.
I am intending to try as above, I was just wodering if anyone had tried
it that way,
So far, it has not been the repair of choice.
I would then amke some up in advance and have them when required in the
future.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.