"VJ"

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 20:55:17 -0700

Hi, Jim Harvey

>[Clair] Davis lid prop = still is, but is beginning to fade
>[Herman] Kohford lid prop = only a few people even know about this anyway.
>... etc.

Can you describe these? Is one the triangle made of strapping
covered with bushing cloth which I first bought at Schaff? Or the
one that Bill Spurlock sells, with a stick with ends cut to 45 degrees,
suede covered, and a nylon cord going through a heavy short dowel of
nylon? Or the one like the Steinway lid prop? Or the one with a stick
like Bill Spurlock's, only with a tape going around a wooden dowel,
glued to the ends of the stick.

All of them I welcomed with joy and relief! I don't leave home without
at least two of them.

Susan