Soundboard press pictures on the web..

rsnelson rsnelson@davesworld.net
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 07:22:03 -0500

Several folks had asked to see the soundboard pictures that I took at the PA conference this Spring. I posted them on my web site last night and sent a message to ptg.org that they were there. I didn't see the message return this morning so I'm resending.

Picture are posted on http://www.oliverpianos.com  They are in the Sgt. Steam section. Scroll past the Sgt. Steam pictures and text and you will find the soundboard press pictures. Give them a little time to load as I choose to use a higher resolution on them. BE sure and put the "s" son oliverpianos.

Richard Oliver Snelson
Associate Member PTG
Oliver Piano Services