Glosario pianistico

Roberto Rovira roberto_rovira@ciudad.com.ar
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 23:46:06 -0200

>Hello Roberto
>
>how about if we call it "Postrecorrido" ?
>

>> Hi all,
>> I prefer to use the word aftertouch even in spanish.There are some words
>you
>> can not translate . I prefer that to "distancia recorrida por la tecla
>luego
>> de haberse producido el escape". I also like to use:"capstan" and
>"voicing"
>>
>> Roberto Rovira
>> Buenos Aires
Hola Elian,
Zenith is a word that everybody use to explain the same thing.There is no
translation.
I don't worry if some words are in another language.
Must all the terms be translated?What about the word "PIANO"?This is italian!
Perhaps in the future we will be "honored" with some words in spanish in
foreigner glossaries.

Roberto Rovira
Buenos Aires