Lid props (was Re: "VJ")

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 21:52:55 -0500

>Uh-uh, wasn't meant as mean, or even tongue-in-cheek. Basically, it's who
>can build the better mousetrap, lid prop... or piano. Finally, it seems
>that's the only thing you haven't tried yet. Get out yer chainsaw! <g>
>
>Jim Harvey

Didn't mean that literally, it's just that you shouldn't wish such things
on already borderline folks. We are a strange and random sort, you know.
<G> There might prove to be some sort of liability connection if I was to
believe it and wander off into realms of aggravation I'm not equipped to
handle. Fear not though, sir, I'll sign a waiver for you if I should ever
lose touch with reality enough to imaging that I'm ready for such things.
Meanwhile, I thrash on into the depths of  what is only enough over my head
that I can cope (eventually). I've always thought that if I wasn't reaching
past what's comfortable, I wasn't learning anything. Not having better
sense, I've learned some interesting things through the years, and had my
share of happy accidents too. Got scars to prove it.

>... whoops. Forgot you don't have any trees there. Again, not meaning to be
>mean.

Drat! Flushed out again! Now everyone's going to know why the dogs are so
cranky around here.

Ron N