Steinway M for sale

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:57:35 -0700

Hi Dave,
I gave your number and email to a client of mine who is looking for
something like this.  Her name is Julianne Daykin.  Can you tell me
any more about the piano?  Who did the work?  Was the soundboard and
pinblock replaced?  When I say "rebuilt"  I usually refer to a piano
that would look brand new when completed?  Does this qualify in that
category?  How long ago was it rebuilt?  Enough questions?  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Jeannie