dchaser:Another question

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 21:35:00 -0400

Dave,

If this piano is a very small grand, and the humidistat is properly
located in relation to the heat bar and the soundboard, I do not believe
it will cause damage, and it should work reasonably well.  The larger
the piano, the more essential it becomes to have a second bar, or even
three or four.

The correct location of the humidistat is always important.  Get the
free installation video from Dampp-Chaser (phone 800-438-1524) if you're
not sure.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger