Tuning Forks... Terry

Terry Beckingham beckingt@mb.sympatico.ca
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 20:50:22 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks Brian. The nearest RCT is right here in my home. I have already
checked my forks with it. One is 1.79 cents flat and the other is 0.81 cents
flat. Just holding them by the knob at the bottom for a few seconds seems to
warm them up and cause them to go even flatter. For that reason, I have been
reluctant to try to tune them myself.

Unfortunately the nearest RPT in our chapter is 400 miles away. Two of the
RPTs in our chapter have been very helpful but get togethers are infrequent
because of the distance and they are both very busy. As far as I know, I am
the only technician within about a 300 mile radius up in this area (northern
Manitoba).

Cheers

Terry