pianotech-digest V1997 #1919 (long)

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 11:51:28 -0500 (CDT)

>If this was a football game, I'd have to say that midway through the 1st
quarter
>Ed's team has recovered a fumble, scored one field goal, and put about 130
yards of
>offence on the books, where as the "blue team" has ... well  fumbled. grin
>
>Richard Brekne

So be it, Richard. Tear down the goalposts and carry yourself into the
locker room. Just be careful with that football bat, you could put your eye
out. I prefer to at least try to stick with real world physics and
observable phenomena, and answers that are realistic attempts to address the
questions. These things don't seem to be concerns for you, and I'm sorry
that's the case. I let the last round drop because I saw that there was no
way I was going to get a rational discussion from you and I was tired of
swatting at phantoms. Now, I'm just tired.

My apologies to the rest of the list for the aggravation.

 Ron N