Ramblers, trivia (was Re: Brambach)

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 18:02:03 -0500 (CDT)

> I don't, on the other hand, have any good memories of any Brambach I have
>worked on.
>  Jim Bryant (FL)

If there had been a cheerleader involved, you might have.

Long ago, someone paid me to haul one to the dump (Brambach, not a
cheerleader), after failing to find a tech in the area she could give it to.
It had been "rebuilt" a couple of years before, but turned out to be just a
beautifully refinished crappie shelter. It sure looked pretty out there
among the old sofas and water heaters as I drove away.

 Ron N