What flange to use?

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 19:21:35 EDT

In a message dated 9/2/99 5:00:18 PM !!!First Boot!!!, jtpiano@vbe.com writes:

<< I have a customer w/ a Lyon & Healy baby grand.  It is need of one hammer
flange.  I looked through the Schaff catalog but wasn's able to match up the
part I needed.  Any suggestions on finding one that will work are
appreciated.  Thanks. >>

Jeremy:

Schaff sells an adjustable flange. It has a slot for the screw hole. It
allows you to position the center pin and drop screw in the right place. The
flange might not fit tight against the back of the hammer rail, but it's more
important to have the center pin and drop screw in the right place. I don't
have my catalogue in front of me, but I'm sure if you look under grand
flanges, you will find it. Other wise, just call them up and ask for it.

Willem Blees