Hamburg Steinway

VOCE88@AOL.COM VOCE88@AOL.COM
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 21:18:30 EDT

In a message dated 9/2/1999 3:02:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
severanc@mail.wsu.edu writes:

>  We are in the initial process of purchasing a piano for our new recording
>  studio.  Some of the faculty have mentioned a Hamburg Steinway.  Although
>  I've seen a few I really know very little about them.  Probably looking for
>  a Model B.  The Mason & Hamlin BB has been mentioned as well.  We have
>  several of them that are around 30 years old.  What are the new ones like?
>  Anybody?
>
>  Dave Severance
>  Washington State University

Hamburg built "B"s are not available readily in the US market. You can get
one, but it will be costly and without the luxury of playing several of them.
The new Masons however, are wonderful !! PLEASE play them - they deserve the
support of all techs.

Good Luck

Richard Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co